Nichole Wooten is an experienced trial lawyer with over 12 years in general civil litigation, with a focus on insurance defense (first and third party insurance claims), personal injury, and premises liability. She is skilled at preparing corporate representatives and fact witnesses for depositions and trial, as well as engineers, insurance experts, bad faith experts and adjusters. Nichole has first chair experience handling all facets of a case from pre-suit discussions through closing arguments at trial. Additionally, Nichole has experience representing employers on issues concerning the relationship between employee and employer, including discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and harassment. Nichole also provides counseling to her clients on these issues. Nichole believes that no matter the size of the case, big or small, she should provide the same thorough and meticulous representation to her clients.
Ms. Wooten is admitted in all Texas state and federal district courts.
Houston Bar Association
Texas Bar Foundation
Circle of Excellence
Thurgood Marshall School of Law, J.D., 2009
University of Oklahoma, B.J., 2006
- Texas Courts
- United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Martin, Disiere, Jefferson & Wisdom, L.L.P., Associate, January 2015 – present
- Killeen & Stern, P.C., Associate, October 2012 – January 2015
- Leslie Wm. Adams & Associates, Associate, May 2011 – October 2012
- Lone Star Legal Aid, Associate, March 2010 – May 2011