Anna Hanna joined Martin, Disiere, Jefferson & Wisdom in 2022 as an associate attorney. Her practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance defense, premises liability, products liability, and commercial disputes. Anna attended Oklahoma State University where she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education with a focus on English literature. She then attended law school at South Texas College of Law, graduating in 2018. Prior to working at Martin, Disiere, Jefferson & Wisdom, Anna practiced at a civil defense firm based in Houston from 2019–2022 and a family law firm also based in Houston in 2018.
In her spare time, Anna enjoys spending time with her husband and son, watching sports, and traveling.
State Bar of Texas
Houston Bar Association
Houston Young Lawyers Association
Texas Association of Mediators
South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2018
Oklahoma State University, B.S., 2015
- Texas Courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Martin, Disiere, Jefferson & Wisdom, LLP–present
- Monshaugen & Van Huff, P.C. – 2019–2022
- Cynthia Tracy, Attorney at Law, P.C.–2018