Olga is an experienced civil trial attorney whose practice focuses on personal injury insurance defense litigation, commercial litigation, and professional liability. She has represented clients in both state and federal courts and has first and second chair trial experience. Olga’s broad legal experience also includes defending large financial institutions in foreclosure litigation in state and federal court, counseling mortgage lenders and servicers in the consumer financial services industry, managing a busy eviction docket covering the State of Texas, and working with Fortune 500 companies and government agencies investigating employment discrimination complaints. Olga believes in client-centered representation, helping guide decision-making throughout the litigation process and considering client needs and goals.
Olga attended Wellesley College, where she majored in English Literature and minored in Economics. Before pursuing a law degree, Olga worked as a paralegal at the U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, in Dallas, Texas. She then attended Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, where as a student attorney she had the opportunity to represent a client in a civil rights case as part of the SMU Civil Law Clinic and served as associate case note and comment editor of the SMU Science & Technology Law Review.
In her spare time, Olga enjoys traveling, hiking, and exploring the diverse culinary scene that Houston has to offer.
State Bar of Texas
Houston Bar Association
News & Insights
- Firm News,
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2008
Wellesley College, B.A., 2003
- Texas Courts
- United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Martin, Disiere, Jefferson & Wisdom, L.L.P., June 2023 - present
- Cox, P.L.L.C., October 2022 – April 2023
- AIG Staff Counsel / The Law Offices of Gabriel S. Hendrickson, August 2014 – September 2022
- Pite Duncan, L.L.P., November 2011 - July 2014
- Bashen Corporation, May 2010 – November 2011
- Baron & Budd, February 2010 – May 2010
- E-Discovery Attorney, December 2008 – February 2010